Salary Rewarding package
Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 30 November 2016
An excellent role as Chief Accountant with management responsibilities is today available in the Antwerp region for a globally active technology company. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be responsible for the group'saccounting activities and will be managing 1 person.
Your main responsibilities as Chief Accountant will include:
- Handling all accounting & tax related tasks according to local standards and IFRS
- Conducting monthly & yearly closing, VAT declarations, direct & indirect tax
- Ensuring compliance with all reporting, legal, tax, accounting and audit requirements
- Managing treasury tasks: daily contact with the banks, etc.
- Enhancing management reporting to increase efficiency and cost optimisation
- Liaison with suppliers, customers, banks, auditors, etc.
With a university degree and a minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in a similar role and good knowledge of IFRS, you are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of another European language would be a plus.
You are hands-on and have strong technical and analytical skills. If you are a team player with an international mind-set, this is the job for you. An attractive remuneration package coupled with extra legal advantages are guaranteed.