Salary Highly rewarding salary
Consultant Herman Driessen
Date posted 13 December 2016
A new role as Chief Accountant is today available within an independent influential intergovernmental organisation in the centre of Brussels. With responsibility over managing your own team, this senior accounting function is a great opportunity to join an distinguished organisation, unique in its field.
As Chief Accountant, you will have the following main responsibilities:
- Managing the accounting service using the ERP software Microsoft Navision Dynamics
- Overseeing the timely management and control of accounting operations including financial year end activities
- Managing excess funds
- Preparing estimates and forecasts
- Providing management reports and advising management on all accounting related issues
- Liaising with external Auditors
With a minimum of 10 years of experience, you are fluent in French and English and have acquired a strong knowledge of Microsoft Navision Dynamics or of another ERP software throughout your working experience.
If you are looking for the next step in your accounting career with team management responsibility, this is the role for you. A highly motivating salary package within a a prominent and prestigious organisation awaits.