Salary Highly rewarding salary package
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 10 January 2018
An exciting role as Chief Accountant has become available within an independent influential intergovernmental organisation in the centre of Brussels. With responsibility over managing your own team, this Senior Accounting function is a great opportunity to join an distinguished organisation, unique in its field.
As Chief Accountant, you will have the following main responsibilities:
- Managing the accounting service using the ERP software Microsoft Navision Dynamics
- Overseeing the timely management and control of accounting operations including financial year end activities
- Managing excess funds
- Preparing estimates and forecasts
- Providing management reports and advising management on all accounting related issues
- Liaising with external Auditors
With a minimum of 10 years of experience, you are fluent in French and English with a good knowledge of the other national language. You have acquired a strong knowledge of Microsoft Navision Dynamics or of another ERP software throughout your working experience.
You have developed strong analytical skills with a good helicopter view and have a sound communication.
If you want to take your career to the next step with team management responsibilities, this Chief Accountant role is perfect for you. A highly motivating salary package within a prominent and prestigious organisation awaits.