Consultant Julien Chenoy
Date posted 19 January 2018
An ambitious Belgian SME company based in the south of Brussels is looking for an Accounting/Finance Manager to be in charge of creating and establishing its Financial department. In this role, you will supervise a team of 2 accountants and be the contact person for the CFO and the rest of the company.
As Accounting/Finance Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing, managing and controlling all accounting and compliance matters
- Full integrity of the Balance Sheet and the P&L, explaining period performances and supporting monthly business reporting & forecasting process
- Providing effective operational financial planning, forecasting, monitoring, accounting and reporting for local GAAP
- Cash flow planning and treasury management
- Organizing accountants’ accounting processes, including invoice and GL posting, payments, provisions process, CAPEX & depreciation administration, etc.
- Building and developing relationships with external shareholders
To be successful in this position, you hold a Master in Economics, Finance or Accounting and have at least 5 to 10 years of proven experience in Accounting and Controlling.
You are a motivated team player who is able to challenge the business, you have strong analytical skills and a sharp helicopter view.
If you are interested to work in a growing SME with a clear vision and striving for perfection, this challenge is for you.