Salary Attractive package
Consultant Gabriel Froissart
Date posted 15 February 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
Are you looking for your next accounting challenge? A role as Accounting Manager is today available in Brussels for a leading international company.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your responsibilities as Accounting Manager will include:
- Management of the financial accounting function and production of periodic and timely management reporting and statutory accounts for the Belgian scope
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of financial and tax data in accordance with legal obligations and company policies
- Responsible for the periodic financial closing for management reporting purposes, in close collaboration with Controlling team
- Responsible for the timely booking of intercompany transactions and reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Management of the BE cash flow
- Preparation of cash flow reporting (actuals and forecast)
- Responsible for the Credit Control process and performance, and of appropriate delegation within the team
- Support Finance Team in Ad-hoc projects
With a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, you have a minimum of 5-7 years experience in a similar role. Analytical and organised, you are able to bring structure in a team. You are fluent in Dutch and French.
The opportunity to join a stimulating and international environment awaits.