Consultant Gabriel Froissart
Date posted 07 May 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A fast-growing Belgian manufacturing group is currently looking for an Accounting Manager to strengthen its Finance Department in Brussels. Managing a team of 7 accountants / credit controllers, this is a unique opportunity to join a company with an ambitious strategic business plan for coming years.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, your responsibilities as Accounting Manager will include:
- Ensuring a smooth accounting and credit control process
- Ensuring the monthly and yearly closing procedures in accordance with planning and procedures
- Supporting Financial Management in performing and improving financial reporting and financial analyses
- Collaborating with the controlling team
- Managing all Group Treasury related activities and enquiries
- Supporting the Board of Directors in case of questions related to Accounting and Tax such as liquidations, mergers and business transfers
- Assisting the Business (Unit) Management and/or Project Account Management regarding all Accounting activities to support overall department goals and objectives
With a University degree in Accounting and/or Tax and at least 5 years experience in a similar function, you are fluent in French or Dutch, and have a good knowledge of English. Technical expertise in Accounting and Tax is required. Experience with consolidation would be considered as a plus. The right Accounting Manager demonstrates good analytical, communication and leadership skills.
In return, the company offers a stimulating job content within a driven and dedicated environment with management responsibilities. Furthermore, an attractive remuneration and extra benefits are guaranteed.