Senior Accounting Manager
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 19 June 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A specialist in the B2B services is currently looking for a Senior Accounting Manager for its office located in Brussels. In this role, you will conduct the overall quality assurance of all entities accounts.
Reporting to the Global headquarter Finance Director, the Senior Accounting Manager’s main responsibilities are:
- Manage a team of 7 accountants
- Be the link with the shared services centre in India
- Be in charge of monthly & quarterly reporting
- Collaborate with the Process Manager to ensure that all processes are efficient
- Lead the internal and external audit
With a master degree in Finance or Economics, you have at least 5 years experience in the field preferably with a focus on closings, reporting and audit activities. You also have few years experience in team management. Fluent in French and English, you have solid accounting and leadership skills.
If you have a hands-on approach with the ability to switch from management to operational mode and want to take the next step in your career, this challenging Senior Accounting Manager position is for you.