Consultant Ifasso De Moor
Date posted 01 August 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
Due to its continuous growth, an Accounting Manager job has just become available within a multinational company based in the Antwerp area. The Accounting Manager will coach and supervise an accounting team of 4 people.
Reporting to the CFO, some of your main responsibilities are:
- Collaborate closely with the Legal department on the accurate processing of financial clauses
- Calculate pricing margins based on salary details
- Follow up contracts and estimate provisions
- Consolidate finance data and report in IFRS
- Liaise with different foreign subsidiaries.
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting of Economics with a broad experience in accounting. Experience in consolidation is a plus as well as experience in audit. Knowledge of IFRS is an asset.
You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
As Accounting Manager you have excellent communication and analytical skills, are dynamic and a real team player.
A major player in its sector, this is a fantastic opportunity to work within an international and stimulating environment. An attractive salary package and benefits awaits.