Business Accounting Manager
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-09 insurance Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A large international company active in the insurance sector, based in Brussels, is on the look out for a Business Accounting Manager to handle the budgeting, MI and financial operations processes of the growing company.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, as a Business Accounting Manager, some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead finance work in the annual budget process and associated forecasting updates.
- Maintain cashflow projections, including monitoring against liquidity and solvency policies and risk appetites
- Prepare management information to provide strategic insight based on financial analysis
- Manage reconciliation of bank balances based on information provided from banking settlement services
- Prepare credit control checks and monitor associated balances
- Support the work of the Statutory Accounting Manager and their team
The ideal Business Accounting Manager has a degree in Finance with preferably a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Knowledge of statutory reporting under Belgian GAAP, or a closely related principle, and IFRS, accompanied by experience of year end statutory accounts preparation.
Fluency in French and English is required for this job of Business Accounting Manager, as well as good working knowledge of Excel and Sun Accounting System.
If you are a good planner with excellent prioritizations kills, a team player with good communicative skills, a problem solver with an eye for detail, than this challenging opportunity in a fast growing company active in the insurance sector is for you.