Accounting & Tax Supervisor
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 26 September 2018 2018-09-262018-11-25 automotive Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A global automotive company in the Brussels area is now seeking an Accounting & Tax Supervisor to support the Accounting and Tax Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible of the operational management for the General Accounting department.
As the Accounting & Tax Supervisor, your key responsibilities include:
- Support and coach a team of 2 General Accounting Officers;
- Ensure the monthly accounting in close cooperation with the controlling department;
- Consolidate the accounts of various entities of the group and monitor them until the publication;
- Follow closely the tax returns of all entities (VAT, annual tax return);
- Responsible for the mandatory structural checks and the preparation of annual accounts;
- Monitor the most important accounting indicators and develop the necessary monitoring tools;
- Manage and participate in projects that have an impact on the financial department;
- Implement various studies at the request of the General Director or the management of the finance department.
With a Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Economics, you have a first experience in People management and at least 5 years of experience in Audit. Experience in a Big 4 firm is a strong asset. You have good analytical mind-set and thorough knowledge of taxation.
If you are a real team player with a strong interpersonal and management skills, this Accounting & Tax Supervisor position might be the opportunity for you. Send your application now.