Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 08 November 2018Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
Due to its continuous growth, an Accounting Manager job has just become available within a multinational company based in the Antwerp area. The Accounting Manager will coach and supervise an accounting team of 4 people.
Reporting to the CFO, some of your main responsibilities are:
- Collaborate closely with the Legal department on the accurate processing of financial clauses
- Calculate pricing margins based on salary details
- Follow up contracts and estimate provisions
- Consolidate finance data and report in IFRS
- Liaise with different foreign subsidiaries.
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting of Economics with a broad experience in accounting. Experience in consolidation is a plus as well as experience in audit. Knowledge of IFRS is an asset.
You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
As Accounting Manager you have excellent communication and analytical skills, are dynamic and a real team player.
A major player in its sector, this is a fantastic opportunity to work within an international and stimulating environment. An attractive salary package and benefits awaits. So send us your CV for this Accounting Manager job.