Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 building-and-construction Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A leader in the real estate sector is currently looking for an Accountant to reinforce their finance team in Brussels. In this role, you will be responsible of the operational management for the general accounting of the Dutch entities.
Reporting to the Chief Accountant, as an Accountant, some of your key responsibilities will include:
Being responsible for and supervise the A-Z accounting, including but not limited to:
- A/P, A/R, GL, payroll accounting, accruals
- Ensure the smooth operation of all payment and direct debit transactions
- Statutory requirements & compliance : preparation of the quarterly situation, Balance sheet and income statement, coordination of the inter-company data,
- Follow closely the tax returns of all entities (VAT, annual tax return);
- Communication with the stakeholders
- Responsible for the mandatory structural checks and the preparation of annual accounts;
- Manage and participate in projects that have an impact on your entities i.v. fixed assets: depreciations, acquisitions & disposals, provisions, statutory values & IFRS
- Preparing and following up permanent dossiers of the various entities
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor degree in Accounting and at least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience. Furthermore he/she is fluent in Dutch with a good knowledge of French, English and German.
As an Accountant in the real estate sector, you are fully proficient with SAP FI-CO and BW with a deep knowledge of Excel. Knowledge (BEGaap – NLGaap) and notions of IFRS international standards is requested.
To be successful in this role, you are communicative, accurate, critical-minded, solution oriented, independent, structured and flexible . If you recognise yourself in this description and are eager for a new challenge, send us your application for this Accountant job today.