Accounting and Consolidation Director
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 manufacturing-and-production Wavre Walloon Brabant BE EUR 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A manufacturing company based in Walloon Brabant is currently looking for an Accounting and Consolidation Director. Your mission consists in leading and directing the management of consolidation and financial reporting of the company.
As Accounting and Consolidation Director, your main tasks will be:
- Complying with Group requirements and accounting principles by studying existing and new legislations ; anticipating future legislation; advising management on needed actions
- Overseeing and ensuring the accurate and timely preparation and consolidation of accounts for all legal entities of the Group
- Organizing the preparation and providing Annual reports including commentaries in a timely and effective manner
- Issuing on a timely manner financial records for Audit Committee and the Board of Directors in collaboration with the Head of Management Reporting & Planning
- Overseeing the local accounting team to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliancy with local and Group reporting requirements
- Issuing quarterly and annual consolidated accounts
- Acting as a finance manager for non-operating entities managed within the Shared Service Center
The ideal candidate has a University degree, an MBA and/or CPA would be a big advantage.
As Accounting and Consolidation Director, you have 7 to 10 years’ experience in finance and general accounting, with a minimum of 5 years in an audit firm and experience in Consolidation.
You are fluent in French and in English, any other language would be a plus.
If you are enthusiastic, proactive, and you possess good communication skills, presentation skills, analytical skills and problem solving skills, apply for this position now.