Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-06 fmcg Antwerp Antwerp BE EUR 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
Due to its continuous growth, a Management Accountant job has just become available within a multinational company based in the Antwerp area. The Management Accountant will work in a team of 4 people.
Reporting to the CFO, some of your responsibilities are:
- Collaborate closely with the Legal department on the accurate processing of financial clauses
- Calculate pricing margins based on salary details
- Follow up contracts and estimate provisions
- Consolidate finance data and report in IFRS
- Liaise with different foreign subsidiaries
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Economics with a broad experience in accounting. Experience in consolidation is a plus as well as experience in audit. Knowledge of IFRS is an asset.
You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
As Management Accountant you have excellent communication and analytical skills, are dynamic and a real team player.
A major player in its sector, this is a fantastic opportunity to work within an international and stimulating environment. An attractive salary package and benefits awaits. Please send us your CV for this Management Accountant job.