Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 26 March 20192019-03-26 2019-05-25 pharmaceuticals Brussels Brussels BE EUR 4300 4700 4700 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A family company active in the pharmaceutical sector, based in Brussels region, is now on the look out for a Chief Accountant. As the Chief Accountant, you will manage the accounting department as well as supervise the logistics department (3 people).
As the Chief Accountant, you will report directly to the Finance & Administration Director. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
• You will coordinate general and analytical accounting (purchases, expense reports, banks);
• You will oversee invoicing;
• You will supervise monthly and yearly reporting (Statutory);
• You will be in charge of fiscal issues;
• You will manage parameters and analytical items from ERP and follow-up new reports regarding the ERP with Corporate IT.
The ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree in Accounting coupled with over 5 years of experience in accounting and management.
Fluent in Dutch, English and French you have a solid knowledge of at least one ERP.
If you have excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills and you are ready to face new challenges, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding oportunity.