Consultant Shadeh Olivia Van Esch
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 manufacturing-and-production Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3800 4800 4800 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A leading company active in the manufacturing sector is seeking to recruit a new Senior Accountant for its offices based in the Brussels area and Brabant Walloon region.
As the Senior Accountant, your main responsibilities will be:
- To contribute, within the reporting framework, to financial reports for internal and external stakeholders;
- To be responsible for the reconciliation of some specific balance sheet accounts and to ensure they are accurate;
- To be responsible for the analytical analysis of some specific profit and loss accounts;
- To execute monthly closing procedures and to present the results to the accounting manager;
- To be the right hand of the accounting manager in the preparation of the yearly closing;
- To assist the accounting manager in ongoing and new upcoming projects;
- To prepare the reporting of some tax requirements and tax declarations (VAT, Intrastat, …).
You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or any other related field. You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience. Bilingual French and Dutch, you have a strong knowledge of English. A knowledge of Winbooks and/or SAP will be considered as a plus.
If you are proactive, analytical and detail-oriented, send your application now and become the new Senior Accountant of a growing company.