Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 accountancy Anderlecht Brussels BE EUR 62000 63000 63000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A leading company active in the healthcare sector is now on the lookout for a Senior Accountant for its office based in the Brussels region. The Senior Accountant is responsible for the allocated General Ledger matters and statutory reporting requirements of some of the legal entities in the EMEA region.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, your main responsibilities are to:
- Contribute, within the reporting framework, to financial reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate, efficient and timely processing of allocated GL transactions within the team (preparing, coding, booking and verification of allocated GL entries).
- Be responsible for the reconciliation of some specific balance sheet accounts and ensure they are accurate.
- Execute monthly closing procedures.
- Being the right hand of the accounting manager in the preparation of the audit file for internal and external audit.
- Assist the accounting manager in ongoing and new upcoming projects, under his direction.
- Prepare the reporting of some tax requirements and tax declarations, supervised by the accounting manager.
You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in General Ledger Accounting. You are fluent in English and have a good understanding of another European language.
If you are proactive, analytical and detail-oriented, send your application now and become the new Senior Accountant of a growing company.