Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 26 April 20192019-04-26 2019-06-25 health-and-safety Anderlecht Brussels BE EUR 50000 51000 51000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A leading company active in the healthcare sector is now on the lookout for a new Senior Accountant for its office based in the Brussels region. In this role, you will be responsible for applying accepted accounting principles and procedures to analyse financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures for the company.
Reporting to the EMEA Accounting Manager, your key responsibilities as Senior Accountant are:
- Prepare journal entries, maintain balance sheet schedules and ledgers (incl. Rebate accruals, Inventory reconciliation, FA movements etc..)
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Monitor and support taxation requirements (coordinate with external consultants if needed)
- Prepare for financial audit and coordinate the audit process
- Collect and analyse financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data
You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience within a multinational environment where you developed a good Knowledge of VAT regulations and VAT declarations. You are fluent in both English and French and have a good understanding of Dutch.
If you are Business minded, result-oriented and an excellent team player, send your application now and become the new Senior Accountant of a growing company.