Salary Rewarding package
Consultant Christophe Paquay
Date posted 02 May 20192019-05-02 2019-07-01 engineering Mechelen Antwerp BE 2800 EUR 55680 77100 77100 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An interesting position as Chief Accountant has become available in an international company active in the construction industry. Based in Mechelen, the Chief Accountant will have the full responsibility of the company’s financial and administrative strategy.
Reporting to the CFO, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Conducting general and analytical accounting in compliance with legal requirements and group instructions
- Preparing and drafting internal and external reports, supervising audits
- Supporting, in collaboration with the Controller, operations regarding guarantees, financial screenings and subcontractors
- Leading, coaching and motivating the accountants team
- Discussing and analysing the financial and administrative processes.
The Chief Accountant has a Bachelor or Master in Finance with at least 5 years of experience in an accounting or audit position. You are fluent in Dutch with good knowledge of French. You have strong knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of Navision is a strong plus.
As Chief Accountant you have excellent communication and coaching skills, you are stress resistant and accurate. You are result driven and you take ownership of your tasks. You are able to set priorities and you have a problem solving attitude.
If you are this dynamic Chief Accountant, we would love to hear from you so don’t hesitate and send us your CV. This is your chance to extend your horizons. An interesting salary package is included.