Junior Finance Manager
Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 24 June 20192019-08-07 2019-08-23 pharmaceuticals Brussels Brussels BE EUR 72000 73000 73000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading group active in the pharmaceutical sector is now on the lookout for a new Junior Finance Manager for its office based in the Brussels region. In this function, you will manage the group accounting activities and ensure the delivery of timely and accurate local monthly figures for all the legal entities of the Group.
Reporting directly to the CFO, your main responsibilities as Junior Finance Manager will include:
- Responsible and accountable for all accounting related items, going from instructions to implementation of the accounting & reporting manual.
- Manage the order to cash process.
- Manage the purchase to pay process.
- Determine, together with the CFO, the reporting calendar in the context of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting & control and prepare presentations for Management.
- Act as the contact person regarding consolidation for internal customers and external auditors.
- Improve processes and systems in order to get optimized group results and ensure a better-quality control.
- Manage the team handle the day-to-day allocation of the team members to projects.
You have a master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and you have 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience. You are fluent in both Dutch and English and have a good understanding of French. You have a strong knowledge of principles and practices of financial management; generally accepted accounting principles and governmental accounting.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate who has strong communication skills. If you are hands-on and committed send your application now and become the Junior Finance Manager of this dynamic company.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.