Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 17 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-15 manufacturing-and-production Brussels Brussels BE EUR 4800 5200 5200 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international company active in manufacturing sector and located in Brussels is currently on a look-out for an Accounting Expert. As the Accounting Expert of the company, you will be directly reporting to the Finance Director.
The main responsibilities of the Accounting Expert will include:
- You will prepare and send all Account Receivable reminders on a monthly base;
- You will follow up on statements of account on daily base to control credit line usage;
- You will make the necessary setup in SAP for Comission and Rebate accrual according to the signed agreements;
- You will provide VAT analytical reports to tax advisors in all VAT registration counties;
- You will be responsible for the timely and accurate monthly closing;
- You will manage the daily operational activity of the Finance Department, inform Finance Director about problems and status;
- You support internal and external audit.
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree in Accounting and has at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a multinational company.
Fluent in English, you have a strong IT acumen and a knowledge of SAP. VAT knowledge is necessary for this position.
If you’re driven by a sense of responsibility and are ready to take an initiative, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.