Location Flemish BrabantFULL_TIME
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 17 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-15 manufacturing-and-production Flemish Brabant Flemish Brabant BE EUR 3800 4200 4200 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An innovative company operating in renewable energy, based in the Flemish Brabant region is now looking to fill a newly created position of Accounting Specialist.
As the Accounting Specialist, you will report directly to the Head of Finance and your main responsibilities will include:
- You convert BGAAP financial statements into IFRS and prepare company’s consolidated financial statements;
- You provide consolidated figures in SAP BPC to the mother company;
- Together with the other finance team members, you keep the analytical structures in the ERP-system up to date;
- You prepare reports for management and board of directors;
- You investigate the accounting treatment of new initiatives and companies;
- You support the finance team for ad hoc accounting issues;
- You support the further expansion of the company.
The ideal candidate for the position of the Accounting Specialist holds a master’s degree in Finance or has an equivalent in relevant professional experience. You have at least 5 years of experience in the Finance domain, of which 2 years in consolidation. Consolidation expertise within external auditing will be considered as a plus. You have experience with the IFRS standards and have been working with a consolidation package.
You are fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an advantage.
If you are proactive, down-to-earth, have strong analytical skills and are ready for a new challenge, this outstanding opportunity is waiting for you.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.