Finance and Administration Manager
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-06 2019-11-05 media Brussels Brussels BE EUR 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing company active in the media industry is currently seeking for a Finance & Administration Manager for its office located in Brussels region. In this role, you will supervise the Finance, Accounting and Administration departments.
Reporting to the CFO, as Finance & Administration Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare Annual Budget/Plan, prepare rolling forecasts
- Review the monthly statutory reporting
- Take part to monthly business reviews and Monitor the company moving budget
- Conduct business & financial analysis (Product review, business plan of new product, profitability, cash forecast)
- Implementation and follow-up of business KPI
- Review bonus calculations for sales teams
- Supervise tax and legal matters
The ideal Finance & Administration manager holds a master's degree in Accounting, Corporate Finance or in Tax coupled with at least 8 years of experience in the financial field, including 4 years in an audit firm. You have an excellent knowledge of Belgian GAAP and Excel. You are fluent in English and French.
If you are pro-active, organised and to-the-point, this Finance & Administration Manager position might be for you. Take this opportunity and apply today.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.