Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 design-and-creative Zaventem Flemish Brabant BE EUR 5000 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global and fast-growing company active in the technology and production sector and based in the Flemish Brabant is currently looking to recruit a new Senior Accountant to reinforce its team. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for all accounting processes of company’s legal entities and the preparation of consolidated financial statements.
As the new Senior Accountant, you will report directly to the Director of Finance and some of your main responsibilities will include:
- You will establish and maintain controls and procedures, as well as prepare financial reports;
- You will be responsible for establishing and managing compliance with accounting policies;
- You will manage and supervise general ledger accounting, intercompany accounting, monthly closing and consolidation process, fixed asset accounting, Accounts Payable etc.;
- You will be responsible for period-end financial reporting to various stakeholders;
- You will prepare of the Group consolidated financial statements including preparing and reviewing consolidation entries and ensuring appropriate process documentation in place for consolidation controls;
- You will guide the transition from US GAAP to IFRS and you will take the lead in ERP implementations for accounting processes;
- You will coordinate the day-to-day functioning of your team.
The ideal candidate bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related field. You have 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position. A certification in Accounting will be considered as a strong plus. You have profound knowledge of IFRS.
You are fluent in English and you have strong IT acumen. You have an excellent command of MS Office and you are at ease with spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications.
If you are action-oriented, you have excellent communication and presentation skills, you are hands-on and able to multitask, and you are ready to face a new exciting challenge, do not hesitate to apply for this position.