Consultant Shadeh Olivia Van Esch
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 retail Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3800 4200 4200 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global company active in a niche production and distribution sector is seeking to recruit a new Consolidation Accountant for its offices based in the West Brussels area.
As the Consolidation Accountant, your main responsibilities will be:
- To contribute, within the reporting framework, to financial reports for internal and external stakeholders;
- To be responsible for the reconciliation of some specific balance sheet accounts and to ensure they are accurate;
- To be responsible for the consolidation of the group.
- To execute monthly and yearly closing procedures and to present the results to the Finance Director;
- To be the right hand of the Finance Director for specific and upcoming projects;
- To prepare the reporting of some tax requirements and tax declarations (VAT, Intrastat, …).
The ideal candidate for the position of the Consolidation Accountant has a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or any other related field. You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience as well as a previous experience in consolidation.
You are fluent in French as well as English. A knowledge of Winbooks and/or Microsoft Dynamics will be considered as a plus.
If you are proactive, analytical and detail-oriented, send your application now and become the new Consolidation Accountant of a growing company.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.