Head of Accounting
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-17 2019-12-16 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Zaventem Flemish Brabant BE EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international group active in the logistics sector and based in the Flemish Brabant region is currently looking to hire a new Head of Accounting. As the Head of Accounting, you will be reporting directly to the CFO and you will be responsible for the accounting and financial controlling of two Belgian divisions of the group.
Some of the main tasks of the new Head of Accounting will include:
- You will lead and coordinate the accounting and actuals reporting end-to-end;
- You will be in charge of the balance-sheet reviews and reconciliations;
- You will oversee the optimization of accounting processes and actuals reporting process;
- You will be responsible for statutory compliance and IFRS compliance, VAT and corporate tax filing and compliance;
- You will manage, coach and motivate a team of 7 accountants;
- You will liaise with and support the Business Controlling team regarding forecasting and budgeting;
- You will perform and supervise ad hoc financial analysis to support the business.
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree in Business Administration and has at least 4 years of experience in a similar position. A proven professional experience with complex payroll accounting, is required for this position.
You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
If you are stress-resilient, pro-active and well-organised, you have excellent communication and presentation skills, and you are ready for a new exciting challenge, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity.