Accounts Receivable Manager
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 trade-and-services Brussels Brussels BE EUR 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company active in the services sector and based in the Brussels region is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Manager to reinforce its team. As the new Accounts Receivable Manager, you will oversee the Account Receivable process, support Management on analysis and process to improve cash flow via AR Management & Collections.
The Accounts Receivable Manager will be reporting directly to the Finance Director and some of your main responsibilities will include:
- You will motivate and lead a team of 9 people;
- You will manage all aspects of the Accounts Receivable function;
- You will maintain strong financial controls in the processing of all transactions;
- You will resolve any complex queries on behalf of the team;
- You will implement new processes and procedures as and when required and provide training and support;
- You will provide ongoing training and support to Team Leaders and wider Sales Ledger team;
- You will liaise with a wide network of stakeholders, ensuring that they are provided with relevant, timely and accurate information which informs and directs business decisions.
The ideal candidate holds a university degree in Accounting, Economics or in any other related field. You have at least five years of experience in a similar position. An extensive experience in People Management is required for this role.
You are fluent in French and/or Dutch. Knowledge of English will be considered as an advantage. You have a strong IT acumen and an experience of working with ERP.
If you are solution- and process-oriented, you have strong motivation and commitment and excellent people skills, and you are ready for a new exciting challenge, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.