Finance Team Leader
Consultant Shadeh Olivia Van Esch
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 manufacturing-and-production Louvain-La-Neuve Brussels BE EUR 4000 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The HQ of a large international group active in the manufacturing sector and based in Walloon Brabant is currently reinforcing their team by recruiting a new Finance Team Leader. As the new Finance Team Leader, you will be working in three main directions: accounting, controlling and HR administration.
Some of your main responsibilities, as the Finance Team Leader, will include:
- You will be responsible for general, payroll and tax accounting, as well as for Statutory and management closing and reporting;
- You will oversee Intercompany reconciliation;
- You will coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
- You will develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- You will prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides;
- You will liaise with external partners, like social secretary, insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance;
- You will create regular reports and presentations on HR matters.
- You will be the main point of contact regarding financial requests and matters for the entity.
The ideal candidate holds a university degree in Accounting and has at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
You are fluent in French and English. Knowledge of Dutch will be considered as a plus. You have strong IT acumen and an experience of working with MS Dynamics and/or SAP.
If you have excellent organisational and communication skill, you are analytical and dynamic, as well as detail- and solution-oriented, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.