Head of Accounting
Consultant Shadeh Olivia Van Esch
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-26 real-estate-and-property Brussels Brussels BE EUR 5500 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A dynamic and modern international real-estate company based in the Brussels region is currently on the lookout for a Head of Accounting to fill in a newly created position. As the Head of Accounting you will be supervising and coaching an accounting team.
Some of the main responsibilities of the Head of Accounting will include:
- Supervise the SAP implementation in the accounting department;
- Prepare and organize the insourcing of external accounting teams;
- Improvement of the closing procedures and the organization of the accounting teams;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls within the Group;
- Supervision on the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing;
- Full responsibility for the reporting the statutory accounts of the Belgian entities, management accounts of some foreign entities and liaise with accountants abroad on a timely and accurate delivery of the statutory accounts of the foreign entities;
- Maintain relationships with auditors.
The ideal candidate holds a university degree in Accounting coupled with at least 10 years of experience. You need to have at least three years of working experience in a team leader position.
Fluency in Dutch and English is a requirement. Knowledge of French will be considered as a strong plus. Furtheron, you're at ease with SAP.
Do you have excellent communication and presentation skills? Are you driven and positive? And are your ready for a new challenge? Do not hesitate and apply for this outstanding opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.