Accounts Payable Manager
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-04 2020-02-02 transport-and-rail Brussels Brussels BE EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large European company active in the Logistics and Transport sector is actively looking for an Accounts Payable Manager for its office based in the Brussels region. In this role, you will facilitate effective, efficient and well-controlled AP Processes. You will also manage a stable and motivated AP team and help them grow in their function.
As Accounts Payable Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible to design and document all AP processes and the necessary internal controls and to design, drive and implement process improvements
- You will review, monitor and update AP processes, procedures, manuals, flowcharts and projects
- You will perform month-end/year-end closing process and accurately reconcile AP ledger accounts
- You will be responsible for the entire procurement to pay process in cooperation with Procurement & Cash Management
- You will monitor and refine AP key performance indicators as well as monitor closely the unbooked invoices, outstanding purchase orders and service receipts
The ideal Accounts Payable Manager holds a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Economics.
You have at least 5 years of experience in an Accounts Payable Managing Role or related work experience. Fluency in both Dutch and French is a must and good command of English is an asset. You have a strong system experience with ERP software, operational systems and MS Office.
Do you have a positive attitude and are you motivated and committed? Are you flexible, process-oriented and do you have good problem-solving skills and time-management-skills? Do not wait and apply for this position of Accounts Payable Manager!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.