Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Aline Lewy
Job Ref 1525872/001
Date posted 04 July 2022brussels accountancy-finance/accounting-manager 2022-07-04 2022-09-02 property-and-housing Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the Real Estate sector is currently looking to hire an Accounting coordinator to join their offices in Brussels.
Thanks to your experience in Accounting, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Your main responsibilities as the new Accounting coordinator will include:
- You will act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties, including clients, suppliers, and lenders
- You will be working with other members of the accounting department to compile, analyse, and report financial data
- You will help in the preparation of weekly, monthly, and yearly financial reports, and budgets
- You will be assisting with tax preparation, audits, and identifying and resolving discrepancies
- You will be implementing and enforcing financial and inventory controls
- You will be setting up and maintaining the accounting, tax, treasury, and ERP related manuals, processes, and procedures
- You will be staying keep track of changes on the company, local, and IFRS regulations and policies
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field
- You are proficient in Dutch or French and you have excellent command of the second national language and good knowledge of English
- You have a strong understanding of accounting principles, both BE-GAAP and IFRS, and VAT and income taxes regulations
- You have experience dealing with employees at all levels company wide and working in a start-up or a transition context
- You master Microsoft Office, accounting software and on-line platforms
- Experience in real estate or in the construction sector is a plus
- You have great communication, analytical and organisational skills
- You are reliable and you are people-oriented
- You know how to prioritize your work and you are proactive, always thinking three steps ahead
- Through your previous experience you have built a capacity to take leadership and make decisions
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining a growing and dynamic company and having a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Accounting Coordinator position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 27 July 2022A company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire an Accounting Specialist Reinsurance to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 26 July 2022A company active in the property management is currently looking to hire a Business Controller to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 04 July 2022Une entreprise active dans le domaine automobile est à la recherche d’un Accounting Team Leader pour rejoindre ses bureaux à Bruxelles. Grâce à vos connaissances en Finance, vous garantissez l’organisation et le développement du service de comptabilité générale.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 04 July 2022A leader on the market active in the real estate sector is seeking to recruit a Senior Tax Controller to join their offices in Brussels. As the Senior Tax Controller, you will support the Group CFO and the FP&A Manager in providing insight on the financial performance and risks both on Group and country level.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 12 August 2022A growing company active in the pharmaceutical sector is currently looking to hire a Finance Manager to join their offices in the North of Brussels.