Consultant Gemma Rodriguez
Job Ref 1867042/001
Date posted 16 May 2023east-flanders accountancy-finance/accounting-manager 2023-05-16 2023-07-15 it Wetteren East Flanders BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading IT company is expanding its organization for global coverage and is therefore looking for a Tax Manager to support the team in Wetteren.
Your main responsibilities as Tax Manager:
- Provide tax services in compliance with Belgian and international laws and regulations;
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance processes;
- Manage ongoing tax ruling processes in Belgium covering the group’s development and expansion.
- Participate in the tax due diligence and integration processes of mergers and acquisitions
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices;
- Support, manage and coordinate tax audits including negotiation with tax officials to minimize tax liability;
- Liaise with tax administration and external tax advisors on all tax matters;
- Build relationships and interact with our colleagues abroad to provide excellent internal consulting and expertise;
- Make proposals on corporate structure changes and set-ups
- Establish governance procedures concerning BEPS compliance and transfer pricing topics with internal and external stakeholders.
Required profile for the role as Tax Manager:
- A university degree in tax law, preceded by a master’s degree in law and/or in the field of economics or similar
- 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in Belgian tax & international regulations and excellent knowledge of , VAT law and income tax related directives, double tax treaties, tax accounting and all types of tax compliance
- Experience with transfer pricing policies worldwide a must
- Solid communication and presentation skills - ability to summarize and present complex tax topics in an organized, concise manner
- Passionate about the business with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluency in Dutch and English . Good understanding of written French and any other language is an asset.fren
What can you expect to get in return:
- Great growth opportunities
- An interesting salary package within a fast-growing environment.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Don’t hesitate and apply now for the role as Tax Manager.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 (0) 3 202 79 00
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MerelbekeDate posted: 01 June 2023A leading IT company is expanding its organization for global coverage and is therefore looking for a Global Tax Manager to support the team in Merelbeke.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: GhentDate posted: 09 May 2023As a result of phenomenal growth and ongoing sucesses, our client, a leading IT company is looking for a Group Tax Manager to support the team in Ghent.