Business Performance Manager
Salary Competitive monetary reward
Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 30 November 2016
An exciting role as Business Performance Manager is currently available in Antwerp for a global player in the automotive sector. Reporting to the CFO, the Business Performance Manager will be responsible for establishing policies, procedures and regulations.
As Business Performance Manager, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Making written recommendations to increase efficiency and/or effectiveness of the control systems
- Planning and conducting operational, financial and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls
- Collaborating with all levels of management and employees within the company, internal audit staff and external auditors4
- Participating in various committees or task forces geared to develop policy/procedure and make operational improvements
- Conducting periodic training workshops to promote awareness of internal controls and to discuss changes in policies that will impact the system flow.
You have a master in Finance and 10 to 15 years of experience, a single experience in an audit firm (Big 4) will be considered as well. You are pragmatic, hands-on and have strong analytical and communication skills. You are able to convince others and have fluent knowledge of Dutch and English.
In return, you will be offered a range of extensive learning and career growth opportunities as well as a competitive salary package within a rapidly thriving and expanding environment in the automotive sector.