Salary Attractive salary package
Location Flemish Brabant
Consultant Herman Driessen
Date posted 24 January 2017
A leading Belgian industrial company with extensive international activities is seeking an experienced and driven Controller to join their headquarters in Zaventem . Working as a true finance business partner in close collaboration with the Country Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to join a stimulating and multinational environment.
Your main responsibilities as Controller will include:
- Preparing monthly reporting and variance analysis
- Preparing the annual budget and the quarterly forecasts processes
- Assisting in cost modelling/profitability analyses
- Performing reconciliations between management reporting and statutory reporting
- Performing investment analysis
With a minimum of 5 years of financial experience in auditing and/or controlling, you are fluent in Dutch, French and English and have a good general knowledge of MS Office.
The ideal Controller is equipped with good presentation skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationship at all levels.
If you are looking for a new challenge in controlling and to further develop your career, this is the job for you. A stimulating job content within a leading environment awaits.