Senior Plant Controller
Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 27 January 2017
A leading international manufacturing company based in the South of Brussels is looking for a Senior Plant Controller to support General Management in taking efficient decisions. The position reports to the Head of Controlling & Reporting and to the Plant Manager.
As Senior Plant Controller, your main responsibilities will include :
- Further develop the system of management reporting, put in place KPIs to cover all business processes
- Prepare the Group’s management reporting formats
- Put in place the monthly management feedback procedure
- Lead the monthly closure and the “fast closure” for the plant
- Lead the “fast closure” project for the plant
- Develop and implement the product costing. Evaluate efficiency of sales of different products in different markets
- Provide management with convenient tools to monitor budget performance and to quickly react to possible overspendings
- Develop and implement the controlling procedures
- Automise management reporting in SAP and participate in a new SAP roll-out
This Senior Plant Controller position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in controlling and 2 years as a standalone corporate controller for a production facility. An experience within a multinational company would be an advantage.
With a master in Finance & Accounting or Business Management, you are fluent in English and French and have a strong business sense and a structured mind set.
If you have proved track record of building and maintaining business models, budgets, financial forecast and you posses strong analytical skills and detailed-oriented, this new opportunity awaits.