Location Flemish Brabant
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 26 January 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading international manufacturing company based in Zaventem is looking for an experienced Business Controller to support a newly created business unit. In this role, you will lead the business performance in terms of profitability, strategy implementation and growth.
Reporting directly to the BU Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the management reporting for stakeholders, including the design and monitoring of the overall business unit KPI’s dashboard
- Performing in-depth controlling activities & analysis VS the benchmark about all elements of the P&L by product and channel, for all markets in Europe
- Analyze in a critical way and proactively challenge the business by identifying performance issues, risks & opportunities
- Share key business drivers behind the numbers with the objective to identify and quantify risks & opportunities
- Design and monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
Thanks to 6 to 8 years of experience in Financial Controlling & Business Analysis, you have developed a strong analytical mindset with an eye for details. You are proactive and solution-oriented. Fluency in English is required for this position, knowledge of any other language would be considered as an asset.
If you are looking to hold an influential role in a brand new business unit with a very international team to drive profitable business growth, the opportunity to join a leader in its field awaits.