Salary Rewarding salary package
Consultant Gabriel Froissart
Date posted 09 February 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
Responding to continued growth, a global company is looking for a Business Controller to reinforce its finance department in their headquarters in Brussels. As the finance leader and business partner, you will be highly engaged in driving growth initiatives.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the main responsibilities of the Business Controller include:
- Responsible for the monthly follow-up of forecasts, budgets and P&L
- Responsible for the sales expectations and forecasts: challenging the sales & marketing departments to increase revenues in coordination with the Commercial Director
- Responsible for challenging the business partners from a finance perspective
- In charge of ad-hoc analysis of Gross Profit and profitability of all brands
- Involved in the development of the improvement of reporting and optimising KPI’s
- Act as central point of contact for all financial related questions
The successful candidate has a Master in Finance, Economics or equivalent, with approximately 4-6 years of similar experience. Fluency in Dutch and French is required. The right Business Controller is flexible, stress resistant and displays an analytical mindset.
In return, a company culture which promotes integrity and shared knowledge and encourages its staff to challenge the status quo awaits. Furthermore, a competitive compensation and a variety of benefits are guaranteed.