Location Flemish Brabant
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 23 February 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
The company ISS, a global leader in facility services, is currently looking for a Controller to reinforce its team in Vilvoorde. In this role, you will be a true business partner for the key accounts of the company and will report to the finance partner.
ISS was founded in Copenhagen in 1901 and has grown to become one of the world's leading facility services companies with revenues in 2016 amounting to DKK 79.2 billion. The secret to its success lies in how the company tailors solutions to its client needs, how it manages risks, and how its engaged team of more than 520,000 staff members across 77 countries add the power of the human touch in everything the company does.
For five consecutive years between 2013 and 2017, ISS has been ranked “World’s Best Outsourcing Service Provider” by IAOP (International Association of Outsourcing Professionals).
Key features of the Controller job:
- Analysing, interpreting and discussing results with Operational Managers
- Supporting Operational Managers in all financial process flows, monthly closings, forecasts and yearly budget
- Keeping eye on internal procedures concerning purchase and execution
- Acting as financial trust person within the business team for investments and business projects
- Collaborating with Operational Managers, Business Administration and internal departments (Accounting, Finance, HR, …)
To be the ideal candidate, you have obtained a Bachelor/Master’s degree in a Finance discipline coupled with a first professional experience preferably in audit (3-5 years) or in controlling. A good knowledge of SAP is necessary.
This key role within the business also required an analytical mind-set as well as fluency in English, Dutch and French.
In return, ISS offers an exciting role within a stable employer with a clear long-term vision as well as a positive atmosphere.