Consultant Sam Mellebeek
Date posted 21 March 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A global energy player based in Antwerp is looking for a Project Controller to join their team. In this role, you will be working in a dynamic and an hands-on environment and will take on the responsibility of being the project manager's finance business partner.
Your main responsibilities as Project Controller include:
- Setting up the cost breakdown structure in line with contracts and projects
- Organisation of an efficient and effective project administration
- Act as the link between central procurement and contract needs
- Make sure procurement and subcontracting is in line with the company’s policy, the specifications and budgets.
- Control the delivered results versus what was agreed in the contract, report the project progress, exceptions and advise the appropriate actions to the project manager.
With a technical engineering degree and a strong affinity for finance (or the other way around), you have acquired a first experience in managing technical projects. You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French would be an asset.
If you are a real team player with a practical and pro-active mindset, this Project Controller job might be the opportunity for you.