Salary Excellent remuneration
Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 23 March 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
Responding to the increased business growth, a new opportunity as Business Controller is today available in Antwerp for a leading company active in its area.
The Business Controller will work in collaboration with various departments to develop the company’s strategy. You will provide the management and business leaders with qualitative information and advice in order to make the right strategic decisions.
As Business Controller, your main tasks include:
- Delivering and optimising information in order to drive the financial performance and discussing this with relevant budget managers
- Reporting to financial and commercial targets, anticipating future impacts and providing substantiated advice
- Assessing business cases and optimising proposals from the business, in order to increase profitability and productivity
- Setting up budgets and forecasts with budget owners and management goals
- Supporting strategic projects such as innovation projects, new market model,...
Holding a master degree in Economics, Finance or Commercial Engineering with about 5 years of experience in a business partnering role, you have a solid knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of English.
You are an expert user of Excel and you have excellent communication and presentation skills. You are a confident, ambitious and result driven individual with an accurate and positive approach.
If you are customer oriented and dynamic and you are planning the next step in your career, this could the opportunity for you! You will work in a young, challenging environment and with a rewarding salary package.