Senior Business Controller
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 04 April 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading manufacturing company is currently seeking for a Senior Business Controller to join its financial team located in Brussels. In this exciting role, you will lead communication with key stakeholders i.e. top management, business and support function leaders.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the responsibilities of the Senior Business Controller include:
- Yearly budget process, supporting business decisions with business planning, reports, analysis and latest estimates in collaboration with the different business units
- Variance analysis, questioning the reality behind the figures
- Production costs controlling, in communication with the factory directors
- Definition of KPI’s for the manufacturing areas
- Overhead costs controlling
- Implication in ad-hoc projects: new investments, profitability analysis, etc.
With 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar function in an industrial environment and a strong knowledge of accounting, the right Senior Business Controller is able to understand reality behind the figures and to criticise them. The ideal candidate has analytical mind in statistical and financial data’s and modelling the financial impact. A very good knowledge of French and English is necessary. German or Dutch are an asset.
If you are a proficient user of SAP FICO, SD and COPA and also confident in working in international environment, this outstanding Senior Business Controller role awaits the right candidate. It is a great opportunity for proactive, flexible and stress-resistant person who appreciates working independently and takes initiatives.