Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 15 May 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A global leader in facility services is currently looking for a Controller to reinforce its team in the north of Brussels. In this role, you will be a true business partner for the key accounts of the company and will report to the finance partner.
Key features of the Controller position:
- Analysing, interpreting and discussing results with Operational Managers
- Supporting Operational Managers in all financial process flows, monthly closings, forecasts and yearly budget
- Keeping eye on internal procedures concerning purchase and execution
- Acting as financial trust person within the business team for investments and business projects
- Collaborating with Operational Managers, Business Administration and internal departments (Accounting, Finance, HR, …)
To be the ideal candidate, you have obtained a Bachelor/Master’s degree in a Finance discipline coupled with a first professional experience preferably in audit (3-5 years) or in controlling. A good knowledge of SAP is necessary.
This key Controller role within the business also requires an analytical mind-set as well as fluency in English, Dutch and French.
In return, the company offers an exciting role within a stable employer with a clear long-term vision as well as a positive atmosphere.