Group Financial Controller
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 25 May 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A global FMCG company based in Groot-Bijgaarden is currently looking for a Group Financial Controller to provide leadership and to drive financial activities.
As a Group Financial Controller, your main responsibilities include:
- Ensure completeness & accuracy of monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
- Pro-actively advise the management on the financial/budgetary aspects on different time horizons.
- Contribute to meetings with internal key stakeholders.
- Propose and prepare analyses and financial reports to the management team to improve decision making.
- Manage a team of 4 persons and collaborating cross departments.
- In-depth collaboration of the Financial Planning process.
- Project management for implementation of the Financial Planning Tool.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range departmental goals & objectives.
You hold a bachelor or a master degree in Finance with at least 10 years experience in the field, preferably in a similar management position. You have good communication, analytical and management skills. Fluent in English with a knowledge of Dutch or French. Excel and Business Intelligence tools are easy for you to use.
If you are hands-on and result driven, you are probably the ideal Group Financial Controller for this position. Send your application online today.