Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 14 June 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading company active in the technology sector based in the Antwerp region is looking for an Operations Controller to reinforce their finance department.
Your main tasks will include:
- Handling revenue and margin analyses in order explain variances
- Completing the sales forecasting and budgeting process
- Setting up and managing sales KPI’s in collaboration with the business
- Initiating improvements in working capital
- Collaborating in improvement projects
If you are a team player and a problem solver and you are planning the next step in your career, this could be the opportunity for you.
An attractive remuneration package with extra legal advantages are guaranteed.
As Operations Controller, you have a Master in Economics, Commercial or Trade Engineering with at least 6 years of experience in a controlling position preferably within the manufacturing area.
Fluency in Dutch and English (both written and verbal) is requested as well as good knowledge of MS Office. Experience with SAP and Access is a strong asset.
You have strong analytical and communication skills with a positive mindset. You take initiative and are a true sparring partner for the business and operations.