Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 28 June 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An international manufacturing group is today looking for a Business Controller to reinforce their team in the Zaventem region.
This role offers outstanding career progression opportunities within the Regional Headquarters of a well-known and internationally present leader in its field.
As Business Controller, you will be responsible for controlling & financial reporting, rolling forecast and budgeting. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the monthly management reporting package
- Organising regular monthly opex review meetings with functional Business Units
- Analysing variances (vs. PY, vs. Budget, vs. Prior Forecast) and providing analytical comments to support business decisions and management
- Follow up functional forecasting accuracy on a monthly basis
- Calculating cogs based on inventory movements
- Analysing, coordinating and implementing standardisation and improvement of financial processes
- Further automate budgeting process and improve the quality, timing & efficiency of reporting and budgeting
With a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, you have ideally been exposed to accounting and are fluent in English. The knowledge of SAP would be preferred and knowledge of any other language would be considered as a strong asset.
If you have a strong business partner mentality and are able to interact with different divisions, the opportunity to join a multinational group providing customers worldwide with their products and services await.