Operations Controlling Manager
Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-23 manufacturing-and-production Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An exciting new role as Operations Controlling Manager has become available in a leading manufacturing company, based in Antwerp. Reporting to the CFO, you will drive operational excellence, supply chain and procurement performance.
It concerns a newly created position within the Management Team where you will be the sparring partner of the COO and Purchase Director.
As Operations Controlling Manager, your main responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly management reporting
- Set up long term plans, yearly budget and forecasting
- Conduct budget / forecast review meetings and provide consolidated analysis
- Initiate, support and drive improvement initiatives, in particular for harmonization of the operations group wide
- Ensure compliance of procedures, authorization of workforce, Capex and Opex and supplier contracts
You have a Master in Economics, Commercial or Trade Engineering with at least 10-15 years of experience in a controlling position; a solid experience in a manufacturing environment is a must.
Fluency in Dutch and English is requested as well as good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. A good knowledge of the Lean principles and Sigma 6 is a must.
As Operations Controlling Manager you have good interpersonal skills with a hands-on and process driven mentality. You take initiative and are able to operate in a changing environment. You are stress resistant and demanding to others.
If you are a confident team player and you can see the big picture, this Operations Controlling Manager job could be the right opportunity for you. An attractive remuneration package with extra legal advantages are guaranteed.