Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 retail Brussels Brussels BE EUR 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A retail business group based in Brussels is now looking for a Business Analyst. In this position, you will work with the General Manager and collaborate with other departments to identify opportunities, increase profitability and improve processes.
Reporting to the General Manager for Belgium and the Netherlands, the Business Analyst will:
- Create dashboards to monitor company’s evolution
- Create operational and financial models in order to increase productivity, profitability and efficiency of logistic processes and after-sales
- Automate reports in Excel
- Draft reports and notes presenting your recommendations
- Prepare analyses in order to support the Management and the Board
With a Master’s degree in Commercial Sciences, Finance or Economics, you have 1 to 4 years of experience in a Big 4. The right Business Analyst has a very good knowledge of French and Dutch. Strong knowledge of Excel is required.
If you are results oriented, able to challenge the figures, have a strong business acumen and ability to go in details in analysis, this outstanding Business Analyst role within a strong international company is waiting for you. A competitive salary package is guaranteed.