Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-06 manufacturing-and-production Antwerp Antwerp BE EUR 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A challenging role as a Business Controller has come available at a Belgian internationally active company based in Antwerp.
Some of your responsibilities as Business Controller include:
- Lead and steer the business towards its strategic objectives, by assessing financial analysis, necessary to run the business effectively
- Cooperate with colleagues on the quarterly closing activities: analysis, consolidation (BEGAAP and IFRS) and management reporting
- Provide support to the business in the different countries in assessing budget and forecasting models
- Ensure that the internal control systems are compliant and continuously search for improvement and simplification
- Ad hoc financial, business or investment analysis
You have a Master degree in Finance or Commercial Engineering, or equivalent by experience, with 4 to 6 years of experience and a controlling background. Candidates with a single Big 4 experience will be considered as well. Experience with IFRS is a strong asset.
You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
The Business Controller is loyal and reliable, can work independently and has an analytical and pro-active mindset.
An attractive salary package and benefits are offered. If this Business Controller job could be ideal for you, then apply now.