Senior Business Controller - Linkeroever
Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Zwijndrecht Antwerp BE 9130 EUR 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A very interesting and challenging position as Senior Business Controller has become available at an international logistics company, located in the region Linkeroever.
You will be leading the planning and control cycle including reporting, forecasting, budgeting and analysing data.
Reporting to the Finance Director, some of your responsibilities as Senior Business Controller will be:
- Supporting the financial and operational performance, aligning key performance indicators and bottom line results
- Participating in continuous improvement projects with focus on bottom line impact
- Providing value insight to strategy reviews, BP processes and contract management
- Supporting both performance transparency and intervention selection in a cost and capex constraint environment.
- Ensuring integrity of the terminal planning and target setting processes, supporting the development of credible, affordable and competitive business plans and budgets.
The Senior Business Controller has a Master in Economics of Finance with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience as Business or Financial Controller. You are fluent in English and Dutch and have a strong IT knowledge; knowledge of Oracle is an asset.
Acting as a true sparring partner, you are hands-on, proactive and perseverant. You have an optimistic, direct and result oriented approach.
If you are eager to learn and take initiative; if you act with a ‘can do’ mentality, then this Senior Business Controller job is for you. An attractive remuneration package and growth opportunities await. Please send us your CV now.