Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 fmcg Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3500 3800 3800 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
This FMCG company based in Brussels is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join the team.
These will be your main responsibilities:
- Prepare Dynamic Forecasts / Plans for businesses using the respective planning tools, including data input and data maintenance.
- Support process: preparation, identification of gaps, set up and maintenance of the dashboard.
- Liaise with relevant functional controllers for the collection and validation of information required in profit forecasting, monthly actuals, sales statistics and Business KPI’s.
- Responsible for preparation and publication of approved Business Performance Reports for all businesses, which identifies performance of business against Targets, the consolidation of the Monthly Dynamic Financial Forecast.
- Manage the production of monthly P&Ls reports as required by the businesses.
- Responsible for reporting, including preparation of forecasts, evaluation of scenarios, and validation of monthly actuals for businesses and consolidation where required.
- Responsible for timely and accurate submission of Sales Packages to our HQ in Switzerland.
- Assist with adhoc queries from Group Accounting Reporting in the HQ on results or forecasts, provide cover across the Business Planning and Reporting team.
The ideal candidate for this Business Analyst position holds a bachelor or a master’s degree in finance, Economics, Business Management or equivalent by experience in an analytical/financial/reporting function. At least 2 years of relevant work experience in controlling is required for this role.
A good knowledge of English and French or Dutch is a must. You are IT minded, with advanced skills on Excel and ideally good knowledge of SAP.
You possess the ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
If you have good communication skills, you like to take initiative, you are focused on results, hands-on, and you are a team-player, then send us your application for this Business Analyst position now.